"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process" - Today's Crochet World

Monday, March 25, 2013

He's almost here!!!

I am very excited as I nervously type this out because my daughter is in labor and about to deliver my first grandchild!!

I've spent the past 8 months crocheting baby clothes, booties, blankets, hats, diaper covers, bibs, a mobile, etc. and now the time has finally come. I will get to meet our little man in a few short hours. Although those 'short' hours feel like an eternity when you are waiting, lol.

I can tell you, this baby is blessed right from the start. He is coming into a large, close, loving family. He will have everything he needs and most of what he wants. And more love than he will know what to do with. His mommy and daddy are a wonderful couple.

Mommy has always wanted kids. Since she was a teenager she had a plan set in place for getting married, getting a house, and having children. And it all fell into place for her.
Daddy is a very level headed man who is also great with kids. He made sure my daughter had the wedding she wanted, he is fantastic with keeping finances in place to make sure his family is provided for.

Mommy is beautiful and daddy is handsome, so they are also a great looking couple.

Grandmom and Grandpop (on both sides) are very excited and will spoil this child and shower him with love.
Great-Grandmom and Great Grandpop will shower him with just as much love and I know they will spoil him just as much.

Please send your happy prayers asking God to give this child a long, happy, successful life filled with love and good will.

A very nervous grandmom will update you when he is here.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment