"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process" - Today's Crochet World

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Meet Logan Patrick Slemmer!

I would like to introduce my new grandson, Logan Patrick! He came into this world yesterday, March 25, 2013 in the afternoon. He weighs 7lbs 10oz and is 20 inches long. He is such a beautiful baby. He is very alert, darting his eyes all around in the direction of any sound. His little hands move around kneading like a kitten. It is so cute.
I have wanted to be a grandmother for a very long time now. I am the last of my frie nd to join this wonderful club.
My husband and I live 100 miles away from the rest of the family. My son-in-law called me at 4:30 in the morning. He told us that My daughter was in labor! I was thrilled to hear that. I woke up my husband and told him and neither of us could get back to sleep. We were so pumped up on adrenaline. We had to wait before we could go down. My son had school, and my husband went into work for 1/2 a day. We shot down there after we got my son out of school early.
Logan arrived about 5 or 10 minutes after we got to the hospital.
I'll tell you, after being up on adrenaline for so long, and the emotions of the day, I am crashing really hard today! I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open! lol.
Needless to say, I am super excited to have him here and finally able to hold him. He is precious and we Love him very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment