"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process" - Today's Crochet World

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve 2012

Well here we are at the last day of 2012. Getting ready to ring in 2013 in a few short hours.
As usual I am spending my day surfing the internet for new ideas to crochet and working on  finishing up projects I have started.
I have been looking for a pattern to make a cat for my niece. She wants a crochet cat that looks like her Marley. The color part will be easy, but I am having a bit of difficulty finding a cat that I like. I have 2 patterns saved to my favorites that I will test over the next few days. I will make sure I add a photo of the one I choose.
I also have to finish up the football cocoon that I am making for my yet to be born grandson and I am also working on a tote bag. Something custom that I can carry my crochet things in when traveling. I take things with me wherever I go. You never know when you are going to have down time and you want to keep yourself busy.
I know I have no followers just yet, but I hope to get feedback from a friend on how to establish myself. I am also having a hard time figuring out how to add the blogs that I am following onto my blog. It keeps me busy trying to figure it all out!
Happy Hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment