"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process" - Today's Crochet World

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Monkey Mobile

This is currently a work in progress. I am making a monkey Mobile for my grandson. I hope to have it done before the shower in February.

I was making this little monkey from an Amigurumi book that I have, He is so cute!
After making the momkey I was playing around (being goofy) and I hung him from the vine that I made. I have the vine across the edge of a shelf like a garland. And he looked great hanging there and that gave me the idea to make a mobile.

I am going to take 2 rings, 1 large, 1 small, and make vines to hang from it, 1 vine down the middle and 4 down the sides. I will place vines around each ring also. I will hang a monkey on each vine to make the mobile. Simple and easy! I can't wait til it's all finished so I can post a pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment