"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process" - Today's Crochet World

Thursday, January 3, 2013

My high top sneaker adventure

I have been trying for some time now to find a pattern for  the crochet baby high top sneaker booties, the ones that look like converse sneakers. I have tried a few patterns, tried to follow a few tutorials on youtube, but they all came out weird looking.
Last night I went on an adventure. I sat down and using my knowledge of how stitches work, along with the techniques from the patterns I tried to follow, I finally came up with something that works for me. I also need to give some of the credit to my husband, who has been very helpful, he gave me some ideas on what needs to be larger, smaller, move this here, that there, and other suggestions.
I finally came up with a sneaker that I am happy with.
I don't have the time to type out the pattern right now, however I will sit down and post a pic and the pattern tomorrow.
I'm so pleased!
Happy Hooking

No comments:

Post a Comment